Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I Want Added.

  There are many things I want added to Minecraft.  I don't want to annoy Jeb and Notch and all the other administrators though.  They're working hard on other things right now.  Maybe they're fixing bugs or working on the new update.  It's possible they're working on making the things I want.
   First of all, I would like obsidian tools.  They would dig as fast as gold but wear out slower than diamond and an obsidian pickaxe would go through obsidian like a wooden pickaxe goes through coal ore.  Second I would like to have horses.  You could ride them with saddle and control the horse unlike pigs.  Third I would like to have rubies, sapphires, topaz, amethyst, and etc. to go with the emeralds in the new update.  They would be currency like emeralds decreasing or increasing in value from emeralds.  They would each are found in different biomes like rubies, the most valuable, would only found in the ocean biome.
   Maybe Notch and Jeb will implement those ideas into ordinary Minecraft. Maybe they'll implement seasons.  I don't know what is in their minds for vanilla Minecraft. But like I said earlier that I didn't want to annoy them I won't ask them for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment